Update! (This is your cue to read the last post first. Or, continue in confusion if you like. That’s fine, too.)
The storm is just beginning. Winds are up to 35 knots and visibility is down to zero. We just received a new weather forecast for tomorrow:
Wind: SE 50-70kt. (storm with gusts to hurricane forces) decreasing during afternoon 25-45kt.
So much for “hopefully.”
We have already brought plenty of food from the Big House over to the Green House in anticipation. We expect not to exit the Green House until the storm recedes, unless absolutely necessary. I half expect that when that time comes, we will have to dig our way out of this building. Here’s why:
Damn it, I just realized my Scotch is in the Big House.